Mycelium Design Intern
We are looking for a design intern who can assist with ongoing design projects & support our daily production operations.
Previous experience with mycelium materials is not mandatory. However, we are looking for a talented person with an experimental mind. Someone who has experience with design projects but is willing to learn new things.
Myceen is one of the few companies in the world developing carbon-negative design and building materials by combining organic leftovers with mushroom mycelium.
Our capable team has won several design awards and grants. So, you’d be working in an exciting, international, and multidisciplinary team combining business, design, material and biosciences.
Send us your:
– Portfolio or work that best describes your skills
– Extra points if you add a moodboard of your vibe
You will be working with our team to test, prototype and develop designs for our ongoing and new projects. Also, helping with daily preparation and material production tasks.
What we offer:
– Paid internship
– Full time job in Tallinn
– Diverse and interdisciplinary work with international projects
– A unique experience to learn about mycelium materials in one of the few mycelium companies in the world
What we look for:
– Education in Design, Architecture or similar fields
– Previous experience in the field
– Prototyping skills
– You feel comfortable with woodworking tools
– Tallinn-based or close proximity
– Fluency in Rhino, Adobe, etc.