- Introduction: These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products through our webshop located at https://myceen.com/products (the “Webshop”). By ordering a product through the Webshop, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Term no. 6 also applies to the general website and its subpages. The owner of the online store and website is Myceen OÜ 16133105 (registry code ).
- Product availability and lead time: Please note that the lead time for our products is 5-6 weeks. We will do our best to meet these lead times, but they are estimates only and may vary due to factors beyond our control. With larger quantities the lead time can differ.
- Shipping and delivery: We currently ship to EU countries. If you are located outside of the EU, additional costs may be incurred for customs. These costs are the responsibility of the customer and will be collected at the time of delivery. Please note that for orders shipped across the oceans, the cost of shipping can be unreasonably high for small quantities. Upon receiving the package the customer is responsible to determine if there are any damages on the package and register these with the courier.
- Returns and exchanges: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product to us within 14 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. To return the products you must write a free form declaration of withdrawal to email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the products. The product must be in its original condition and packaging. We will not accept returns or exchanges on customized products. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Payment: We accept payment by credit card or PayPal. All prices are listed in €.
- Intellectual property: All content included on the Webshop & Website such as text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Myceen or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Webshop is the exclusive property of Myceen and protected by international copyright laws.
- Governing law: These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the Webshop shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia.
- Changes to the Terms: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Webshop after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
- Contact information: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.