Material Development Lead
We are looking for a Material Development Lead who will be a driving force in pushing forward the functional properties of mycelium-based materials.
Previous experience with mycelium materials is not mandatory. However, we are looking for a talented person who has been working in material science & development.
You are a great fit if you are analytical but creative. You are into biomaterials and good at leading a team.
🌎 Myceen is one of the few companies in the world developing carbon-negative design and building materials by combining organic leftovers with mushroom mycelium. Our material has great potential to bring down the construction industry’s footprint.
We value teamwork and prioritise the selection of great people for our multidisciplinary team. The development process will be supported by a team of material scientists, external partners and universities.
Send your CV and a short intro of yourself: email@example.com
NB! Win a Myceen design product of your choice by recommending a successful candidate!
You will be working with our team to test, prototype and develop mycelium materials.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wage
- Option pool
- Full-time position in Tallinn
- Diverse and interdisciplinary work with international projects
- Great people in the team
- A unique experience to push an innovative company into industrial scale and bring down the construction industry’s footprint.
What we look for:
- Previous experience in material development
- Education in Material Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology or similar fields
- Skillful in communication
- Team-leading experience is a strong bonus
- Previous experience with biomaterials and chemistry is a great bonus!
- Tallinn-based or close proximity